International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

IWU/ISU/INU/IAU Connections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IWU/ISU/INU/IAU Connections

Post by Guest on September 14th 2013, 9:05 pm

Okay, I started this topic for the founders of the International Southern Union, International Northern Union, International Arctic Union, and head nations of the International Western Union to discuss connections between the four regions.

Back to top Go down

Re: IWU/ISU/INU/IAU Connections

Post by GROSS Independency on September 15th 2013, 5:14 pm

We have an important matter to discuss, everyone.

During my recruitment, I ran into a nation called Othelos. He/She is a very large nation, and recently founded The Democratic Union of Allied Nations. Othelos said they would send another one of their nations to the INU, but Othelos would remain in DUAN.

Along with that, Othelos posed an interesting idea:

They wanted to know if, when DUAN gets large enough, it could join the interregional government that we hope to form.

Personally, I think this is an absolutely excellent idea--provided we are either A, very selective on the regions we allow into the interregional union, or B, we only let DUAN in and no other regions after that. If necessary, we can set regulations and ensure that DUAN develops in a desirable process for the interregional union.

Now, obviously, there will be strong opposition to this idea, because the region isn't one of the I_U's and the founder isn't from the IWU. However, if Othelos has that much support for the plan and they want to become friends with us that eagerly, I believe we should welcome DUAN into the interregional union when possible.

What does everyone think about this?
GROSS Independency

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on September 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

I think it could possibly be a good idea in the future, future being the key word. Right now we need to get things up and running with our own regions before we let anyone else in on this. And I'm not saying that I will agree in the future, but I'm saying I will consider it in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacathea on September 16th 2013, 9:17 am

Until we have our own houses in order which is still going to take some management and work I think this should be prolonged. No sense Introducing a new variable until we have our own stuff right Smile
Abacathea
IWU Consuls
IWU Consuls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vizindolf on September 16th 2013, 2:13 pm

I totally agree. When we are all set in the IWU, then we can move into things like this.
Vizindolf
IWU Consuls
IWU Consuls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GROSS Independency on September 16th 2013, 6:26 pm

Yes; the nation, Othelos, suggested that DUAN not join immediately after the interregional gov't was formed. Instead, he/she asked me if they could simply spectate for a while and see how the system works. In that time, DUAN would work on its own development so it would be prepared to join when it feels ready.

That, obviously, will give us some time to work on the sister regions and ensure we can discuss and decide upon the plan more steadily. We will have a lot to discuss, and I actually sent out a telegram about this earlier today to the INU nations. Here is my outline of what everyone in the IWU and its sisters will need to decide on:

--First, we need to know if each region is willing to form and join the interregional union or whatever we would have it called.
--Second, we need to decide on what the interregional government would be like; for example, would it be just a congress, or would it be a full-fledged government, with a president and such?
--Third, we need to decide on a formal system to undergo elections (I have a useful system of my own put together).
--Fourth, we need to decide on our policy toward other regions suc as DUAN.
--Fifth, we need to decide on a name for this interregional union.

That was all I could think of off the top of my head; there may be more, but you get the general idea of what we need to review.
GROSS Independency

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum