International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Not Official Daughters] The Other I_Us

2 posters

Go down

[Not Official Daughters] The Other I_Us Empty [Not Official Daughters] The Other I_Us

Post by Kialga September 21st 2013, 2:33 pm

It is a probable topic to be brought up. Some may have noticed, or may soon notice, three other regions aside from the INU, ISU, and IArU. The other three include the International Union (IU), the International Central Union (ICU), and the International Astronomical Union (IAsU). These three regions were created by an anonymous source, of whom I have no idea who created them.

Roughly 26 days ago, I received a telegram from one of the puppets used to create one of the regions. The puppet was Molokini, the one used to found the IU. The person alerted me of a worrisome situation, in their eyes, of the other "daughter" regions being created. The Good Samaritan decided to leave me in the dark on who they were, and once they handed over control of the three nations to myself, never contacted me again.

I was contacted by a middleman later the same day, confirming I had received the nations and regions and that they were now under my control. Whether or not this was the same person, I will never know. As I have recieved an influx of telegrams since the incident, the only telegrams I have pertaining to it are the one from the IU Puppet Founder, containing the passwords for the Puppet Founders, and the telegrams from the middleman.

So, before this is brought up as another conspiracy in the IWU, I wish to confirm that these regions are in the same situation as the International Eastern Union, in which they will be left empty until a suitable usage makes itself known.
Kialga
Kialga
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kialga

Back to top Go down

[Not Official Daughters] The Other I_Us Empty Re: [Not Official Daughters] The Other I_Us

Post by Gatito September 21st 2013, 3:23 pm

That's an interesting story. You should write a book about it.
Gatito
Gatito

Back to top Go down