International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine

3 posters

Go down

Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine Empty Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine

Post by Essenine January 30th 2013, 9:36 pm

I consider it the greatest of honours to have been appointed, by order of the people of our fair nation of Essenine, to address you fine leaders this day. I extend to you the warmest hand of friendship from our free-thinking people and hereby state Essenine's intentions to foster a positive, intellectual relationship with the members of our new home!

Regards,
Michael Estings
Ethical Philosopher and Elected Spokesperson for Essenine
Essenine
Essenine

Back to top Go down

Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine Empty Re: Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine

Post by GROSS Independency January 30th 2013, 11:07 pm

Edward P. Nunaat, current president of GROSS Independency, wishes to extend a very warm welcome to the leaders of Essenine.
GROSS Independency
GROSS Independency

Back to top Go down

Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine Empty Re: Introduction by Micheal Estings, scholar and elected spokesperson for Essenine

Post by Guest February 8th 2013, 1:24 pm

Last edited by Alunya on November 19th 2013, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Essenine February 8th 2013, 2:14 pm

To Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Junia Olivotto, Head of State and Government for the Alunyan Royal Coalition Government of the Kingdom of Alunya,

The Communities pride themselves on the fineness of their work. The majority of our tapestries are refined, and delicate, painting out intricate scenes and the exact details of faces in an embroidery of gilded thread the likes of which have rarely been seen.

However, the Communities are also ever-wishing to establish good relations with our neighbours! As such, the moot at Mallimon have asked me to make you this offer. Should you send us a design, perhaps a motif especially associated with your fine nation, the Communities of Essenine will endeavour to supply you with sturdy, difficult-to-rip tapestries, appropriate to the demands of your feline friends.

In return, the Communities would ask that we are supplied with a unique form of your Kibbles- one suited to the particular dietary requirements of our own national animal, the argentbois apes. Coming in all shapes and sizes they have a particular taste for saltier foods, and require unusually high supplements of silver in their foodstuffs- a property that suits their natural habitats, but not for should we keep the smaller ones in-house as pets!

The Communities eagerly await a response, and look forward to many years of fruitful trade with your fair nation.

Yours faithfully,
Michael Estings
Spokesperson for the Communities of Essenine
Mallimon, the Community on the Pillar, Essenine

Post-Signature: The title of 'excellency' is not required, but the gesture has been taken kindly.
Essenine
Essenine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2013, 7:00 pm

Last edited by Alunya on November 19th 2013, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Essenine February 11th 2013, 8:36 pm

To Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Junia Olivotto, Head of State and Government for the Alunyan Royal Coalition Government of the Kingdom of Alunya,

The trade of the Kibbles coated in the silver and salt sounds most excellent! I am certain the more diminutive argentbois will very much enjoy these treats from your most excellent nation.

The Communities, however, are not in need of imported transportation mechanisms as of right now, excellent, however, as I'm sure the offered products are! Our people pride themselves on their active routines, and most transport is via bicycle- after all, most communities are but small islands, and there's rarely anything one needs more than a rousing hour-long bike ride away in Essenine!

However, in the interests of further collaboration, we would like to extend the offer of a technological collaboration to your fine people. The ships you describe sound most excellent, however, I think by harnessing the breakthroughs in tidal electricity that Essenine have made, the nations of Alunya and Essenine could, together, create an all-new tier of merchant cruisers- entirely eco-friendly, non-polluting vessels, by combining the greatest minds of our peoples.

We eagerly await your response!

Yours faithfully,
Michael Estings
Spokesperson for the Communities of Essenine
Mallimon, the Community on the Pillar, Essenine
Essenine
Essenine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 18th 2013, 7:47 pm

Last edited by Alunya on November 19th 2013, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolidor March 23rd 2013, 3:07 pm

Hiya, Michael Estings, Ethical Philosopher and Elected Spokesperson for Essenine!

Yeah, appointments are the way to go, though I was appointed El Presidente for Life by Roberto Straussman, the Chief of the Secret Police. As he put it to me, it was, "Play the part, or I'll kill you." He had a very persuasive point.

I extend a sticky hand of friendship to you, but that is only because I'm eating a banana. Want one?

We're concerned about your statement, "... and hereby state Essenine's intentions to foster a positive, intellectual relationship with the members of our new home!" My late brother Adolpho and I often pounded knowledge into each other's thick skulls with our fists, so we're not quite certain at what you are getting at here. This isn't a threat, is it?

Please, have a banana. They're good for you.

Alphonse Simms, El Presidente of the Republic of Bolidor
Bolidor
Bolidor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down