International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No forum game here...but...

3 posters

Go down

No forum game here...but... Empty No forum game here...but...

Post by Herzil February 6th 2013, 3:20 pm

Greetings this will be a short 2 question going long:

1) Is there a ruler among our nations that happens to play another type of Mmorpg such as GW2? or Sci such as Eve online or other types

2) Is there a ruler among us who happens to play a management game such as NS which is also base browser : such as SimCountry, Airlinemugol, etc?

Im aware that this isnt a "other outside games topic area" but its the only topic with the word game in it & it would be a shame to ruin other topics with the questions.

Herzil
Herzil

Back to top Go down

No forum game here...but... Empty Re: No forum game here...but...

Post by Veceria February 6th 2013, 6:04 pm

I ain't no ruler honey, I'm a measuring stick!

I play GW2, funny that you mentioned that one. Other stuff as well, but not that often, no browser based games though.
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Herzil February 6th 2013, 6:41 pm

Im suppose to be a European Player when it comes to GW2 but I moved myself to an American server about 2 months ago (got tired of being hit by 2 server 2Germans or 2 French or a Combi of both WvW)

& American Servers seem to be more "mature"

http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/index.php
lets you run your own airline which isnt the typical hire people its more like routs and stuff - its free , I tried to see if I can link it to my NS page and publish my airline name as the nation airline but havent found a way yet.

Which server are you on at Gw2?
Herzil
Herzil

Back to top Go down

Post by Veceria February 6th 2013, 7:22 pm

European server, Dagonur or something, dunno what the exact name is. Gotta look at it again when I get online again.
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Herzil February 7th 2013, 11:36 am

My first Euro server was Gunner's hold, then I did a round trip and tried around 7 servers in europe and another 6-7 servers in the Americaa region till I settle for something called Ternished or Tarnished coast.

you said in your first reply GW2 with funny you mention it - do you also play the Forbbiden game aka THAT healthy people shouldnt say out loud Aka WOW?

Herzil
Herzil

Back to top Go down

Post by Veceria February 7th 2013, 1:24 pm

Nope, tried WoW once, was boring as fuck. Server is called 'Desolation', btw. Usually in the top 4 of the WvW list :3
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Herzil February 7th 2013, 2:25 pm

I think I played against Desolation once. I just love GW2.
I played wow for about 6 years and left it before the last expension . I saw how blizzard ruined the game from one year to the next.

to be honest gw2 (I never played no.1) is perfect in soo many ways that WoW looks like a really reallly second class trash game compare to it.

Are you a member of a big guild?
Herzil
Herzil

Back to top Go down

Post by Veceria February 7th 2013, 3:29 pm

Nope, just a five-six member guild.

Generally, I love one-time-pay to play MMORPGs. All MMOs should be made that way. But sometimes, companies still create p2p games, for example the KotoR MMO, and what happened? It failed.
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Herzil February 7th 2013, 8:58 pm

I never played KoToR before but your right I think some of the best looking game in the scenery department are actually free of charge : most of the Mmorpg from "perfect world" you can play for free unless you want to buy something from the shop but all together they have really beautiful scenery.

I find it fun that even at lvl 80 I get to enjoy area's that in other mmorpg would have been boring but due to level reduction you actually do enjoy the challenges . and unlike war hammer online , the characters in gw2 look 2-3D:) spells look great, I really like the Combi skills.
and it nice for once to be "needed" for the company and not because you have a role as healer or tanker
Herzil
Herzil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharthan February 11th 2013, 6:32 pm

Anyone play SWTOR? I'm hoping I can get into it along with my wife.
Pharthan
Pharthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veceria February 12th 2013, 10:05 am

Nah, I would've played it if it was One-time-payment only, and not as restrictive as the F2P style is now. It looked promising, but they killed the concept.

And I also didn't like that the republic soldiers look like Stormtroopers/Clone Troopers >_>
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down