International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare

3 posters

Go down

Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare Empty Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare

Post by Zilare September 24th 2013, 8:43 pm

Hello International Western Union members. I am King Emanuel XI of Zilare. Zilare has been around the IWU, as you say, for roughly two and a half weeks. While I believe Zilare is a Constitutional Monarchy, it seems NationStates identifies us as a sort-of Dictatorship.

Anyway, thanks for having me here. I hope to feel at home.
Zilare
Zilare

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=zilare

Back to top Go down

Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare Empty Re: Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare

Post by Qora September 25th 2013, 3:36 pm

Welcome to the International Western Union, King Emanuel XI of Zilare, from the Matriarch of Qora.

Nationstates identifies our nations according to how we respond to the issues that arise with legislation. An example, The Imperial Matriarchy of Qora is a dictatorship but Nationstates identifies us as corporations owning the entire place.
Qora
Qora

Location : America, Terra, System Solar, Way of the Milk Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare Empty Re: Hello from King Emanuel XI of Zilare

Post by Vizindolf September 25th 2013, 5:20 pm

Welcome to the nation of Zilare! I hope that you enjoy your time in the IWU.
Vizindolf
Vizindolf
IWU Consuls
IWU Consuls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down