International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others...

4 posters

Go down

Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others... Empty Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others...

Post by Aardenland December 30th 2012, 8:42 pm

I, Paul Frans, King of Aardenland and sovereign of its people, proclaim our existance within this realm, and offer Aardenland's friendship, and my personal friendship, to all members of the region.

As Prime Minister of Aardenland, it is my great pleasure to affirm our King's greeting and extend my own personal hand of friendship to the region's nations.

HE Seymour DeJong, Prime Minister

I am the Foreign Affairs Minister of Aardenland, and as a result, its Chief of Ambassadors. I offer peace and friendship from our nation, our sovereign, and from my fellow executive administrators.

Mr. Julius Wolovitch, Foreign Affairs Minister
Aardenland
Aardenland

Back to top Go down

Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others... Empty Re: Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others...

Post by GROSS Independency January 4th 2013, 3:44 pm

President Bernard W. Triton of GROSS Independency extends a warm welcome to the leaders of Aardenland.
GROSS Independency
GROSS Independency

Back to top Go down

Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others... Empty Re: Introduction by HM Paul Frans I, King of Aardenland; others...

Post by Kialga January 26th 2013, 5:33 pm

The current President of Kialga extends its warmest welcomes to Aadenland. Any questions that you may have can be directed towards myself or anyone you deem worthy.
Kialga
Kialga
Founder
Founder

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolidor March 23rd 2013, 2:23 pm

Hiya, King Paul, Prime Minister DeJong, and Mr. Wolovitch, of Aardenland!

We're less formal here, being a small republic. but if we're going with titles and such, I'm El Presidente Alphonse Simms of the Republic of Bolidor.

I offer you a banana. I guess I can offer a hand of friendship too.
Bolidor
Bolidor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down