International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic Moved

3 posters

Go down

Topic Moved Empty Topic Moved

Post by Pharthan February 27th 2013, 9:30 am

Closed - Topic Moved

Last edited by Pharthan on March 4th 2013, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Pharthan
Pharthan

Back to top Go down

Topic Moved Empty Re: Topic Moved

Post by gallup February 27th 2013, 1:41 pm

Seems like a good idea.
gallup
gallup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 27th 2013, 2:20 pm

Last edited by Alunya on November 19th 2013, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharthan February 27th 2013, 5:51 pm

The idea is geared towards those few nations who do spend more on their defense to contribute more to this security group, rather than those who are more peaceful. General idea - give everyone what they want. Those who want to roleplay military can do so with a purpose - to ensure the safety of those who do not.
But yes, we could set up a small thread dedicated to such things as standardizing equipment. I could head that up quite easily. I'd probably just snag the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, though, since it's what I'm used to and can't really afford to unlearn it right now.
For instance, all of my firearms chamber either 6.8SPC Remy or 7.62mm.

As for my storefront, it's more of a mixture between Modern Tech (MT) and Post-Modern-Tech (PMT). More of what would be achievable prior to 2020. Future Tech is more characterizes by super soldiers and space travel, where regions or nations are often planets. PMT is more characterized by fusion reactors, efficient lasers, and railguns. MT is ... well... what we already have. I don't go as far as lasers, and while my reactor designs are probably the biggest stretch, they're feasible once you get around the problem that thermocouples just aren't that efficient.
What exactly are you looking for? I'm open for commissions. Whats currently eating up my time, apart from work, is redoing my supercarrier in a more detailed fashion.
Pharthan
Pharthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veceria February 28th 2013, 8:19 am

Why not just a NATO-like regional alliance? We did that in two of my old regions. Not only to defend the members against non-regional attackers, but also against attackers within the region.
Veceria
Veceria

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharthan February 28th 2013, 9:17 am

Thats kind of the idea.

Accidentally posted this one outside of IWURC. Don't know how. I thought I was more careful than that.
Pharthan
Pharthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down