International Western Union
You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You aren't logged in. For some members, you must be logged in to see special sections. Log in to view them, as this message will soon get annoying.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democratic Republic of Collistop: Introduction

Go down

Democratic Republic of Collistop: Introduction Empty Democratic Republic of Collistop: Introduction

Post by Collistop October 20th 2013, 6:50 pm

Greetings, International Western Union:

My name is Zeke Larsen, and I am the 27th and current President of the Democratic Republic of Collistop. I hereby thank you for accepting our humble nation to join the International Western Union. I hope for all of our nations to get along and cooperate with each other, so that we can stand, quoting my nation's motto, "United Towards The Future". We shall work in order to promote equality and prosperity to everyone, because every single human being has that right. These are the objectives I will be focusing on.

Without further ado;
Zeke Larsen.
Collistop
Collistop

Back to top Go down